Daydream. Was daydreaming one night. A very hungry night after a good game of dota. I decided to cook myself instant noodles with vegetables egg and some crab meat. Was daydreaming while preparing everything. Chopped up the vegetables, threw in the egg, took out the plastic from the crab meat and threw the plastic into the boiling soup, and then open up the dustbin and threw crab meat in. HUH! Silly me.

Stely Jarrod Theresia Amar Animesh and I. The ECP gang~ We clubbed at MOS the night before labour's day. Wednesday night i think. Anyhow, loved it. Is it bad if i say we loved the retro room? We're not THAT old what! We're just, mediumly old~ And oh dear, soon enough, the retro room will play songs like Umbrella or Gimme gimme or Break the ice or Bleeding love. And we'll all go, 'WOOO! I LOVE THIS SONG!' Then our grandsons/daughters will go, 'eww grandpa! that's sooooo yesterday!' (ROLL)

OH i forgot to jot this down! Shion went clubbing one time and she came back telling us about her time there. This is what she said.

'HAIYO! i next time dont wanna go club already lah! SOOO dark! Then the music so loud! Everybody dance dance dance! SO annoying! Tsk!'

'So what did you do at zouk?'

'I just stand one corner close my ears lah!'


And i just realised the lack in photos on my blog. But you know, how pictures will turn out without a proper camera at a club. So dark and misty~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog